who's viewed you?
remember that guy i dated for a short while in september? the first guy i excitedly went out with after a year of hibernation? the guy who lied to me. hmp.
there's no news actually :-D except i found out yesterday that he tried to view my friendster profile. haha. i say "tried" because my profile's accessible only to first degree friends. i'm not in the least bit kilig-ed but i must admit it pleased me in a ha!-so-i-crossed-his-mind kind of way. Especially since I haven't thought about him really from the time I successfully extinguished him from my memory last year. Lalala lala :-)
Had reset my friendster viewing settings early March so I can once again view my viewers. It's one daily source of entertainment.
Blank viewed me! Woohoo!
Blank viewed me! Oh no!
Blank viewed me! Hala!
Blank viewed me! He loves me! Hahaha.

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home