I really am better @ Hello.
i've been wanting to blog for weeks now but just couldn't seem to get started. Bored today, i browsed through my old files and found one entitled Breakup Lines. Hmmm. Turns out, i typed up some of the things old lovers said to me. Hihihi. Here are some
This thing we have is too fluid. I have no handles and im completely being consumed. I also value my freedom but you’re way too far for me. I guess I’m a traditional guy. -- from (surprise surprise, the cancer guy hehe) [months later, i texted him You and I can never be, because I'll always be...spiderman.]
I’ve been thinking, I want to be single again. I want to experience life unattached. I never want to hurt you but I guess I’m bound to. -- Enrico (of course, months later, he was courting me again, but never mind)
We’re from two different worlds! -- said my highschool love. (but we're both aquarians! haha.)
I don’t know how to make you happy. -- (yeah, you got that right. too bad you were cute)
What Im trying to say is this. I was absolutely crazy about you when were together, and really do believe that we share a connection with each other that is so hard to find in life more than once. But the truth is that I am just 21 and not even out of college yet. Of course, I don't know what might happen in the future but at this point in my life, I have gained some degree of closure about us. -- wehehehe you-know-who :-)
Sometimes, I rise to the occassion and do the leavetaking. So I say --
You’re still the person who really knows me and loves me. And I’m that person to you too. But I can’t be your girlfriend anymore. -- to gandalf
Bottomline is, I want you to appreciate me in the same level that I appreciate you. And you can’t. You don’t. -- to voldemort
(Hmmm, given my involvements with fictional characters, is it any wonder why im not in a relationship now? :-P )
Today, somebody texts
Let's go out Monday, okay?
I said "Ah. Wag na lang po. Yun na lang yun."
~ ~ ~
Some people asked me how was my valentines yesterday. Well, I didn't go to work :-D My boss declared it a Holiday mostly in support to our co-worker whose wife is visiting from the province. Of course, alaskado sha today hehehe. So I got up late, stared at the TV while I played some of my cds, then let in the house this kid who got locked out of their apartment. She's in prep school. I let her read my Velveteen Rabbit book while I made some necklaces and bracelets. Later, I paid my sister a visit. Her co-workers all said Im sooo pretty, yay! Then had a date with Lyh, hot choco and career talk over at Cafe Mo :-) In the evening, it was ice cream, anarchy, and movie with roomie Rudie :-D (Note: Music&Lyrics a disappointing movie. Drew and Hugh failed me.)
Oh, and I changed some lightbulbs and attempted to replace the gas regulator of our stove. Past midnight, I chopped basil leaves to make pesto mix. Happy Valentines! :-) :-) :-)

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home