Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): milk almond pistachio (and a man)

Friday, February 16

milk almond pistachio (and a man)

I didn't get to walk again today (but thanks Rudie for waking me up). I've been meaning to resume my morning walks since I got back so I always set the alarm to 630 only to press snooze every 10 minutes until I get up at 9. (sometimes, i press stop after an hour)

But what kept me in bed today was this kikay dream :-D --

I was in one of those Watson's stores (must have been @ Gateway) and trying to see if they finally have those Boots body butters which I worship whenever I'm in Bangkok. [Wow. Did I just say whenever I'm in Bangkok? Hmmm, but that's only because I was there twice this year.] I usually go to all Boots stores I could find , there are 2 in the BKK airport, I'd spend a good number of time there like I would in bookstores but I don't really buy anything because I'm still waiting for the Milk Almond Pistachio body butter which is always out of stock.

Anyway, I searched the shelves high and low, and I used 3 different kinds of ladders -- wood, iron, and something else. Many times I thought I've found it only to realize they imitated the Boots logo. The search was in vain. I started telling this guy who I thought was the manager to sell those Boots stuff already but halfway in the conversation I realized he's not it. He's just another guy. So then I went to this office and came up to the real manager and got started on my litany but then he cut me off saying I have to fall in line. There were 3 ladies ahead of me, all eager to voice out their complaints. I let out a big frustrated sigh. And perhaps walked out.

Wehehehe. Interesting :-D So I want something. And it's such a particular thing to want, that nothing can substitute it. And I want to be able to articulate that that is what I want. If it were a person, I'd say--

I can't see you anymore because no matter how I try to make you into someone I want to like, it's not you and you're not really the one I want and you're not the one I need so I'll never fully reveal myself to you so you'll never appreciate me and you'll never make me happy!

I know it sounds kind of selfish but yeah :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home