Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): chicken pork adobo

Monday, March 26

chicken pork adobo

rudie!
- yes?
you should watch because i said so!
- watch what???
because i said so!!!
-what nga???!!!???
because i said so nga!
- huh?
because i said so movie!
- ah...hahaha

That's sunday morning as we sardines-ed ourselves in our tiny kitchen, cooking adobo. okay okay, she cooked adobo, i volunteered to press, peel and chop the garlic. :-D

The movie was not especially well made, and a lot of the material was very predictable, and corny. But one will find it so difficult not to fall in love with diane keaton :-D She was charming in her outfits, and the way she glowed each time she smiled. I thought she looked so adorable when she was crying, defending her motherly ways...I see my daughter living her life as if she's jumping off a cliff, I can't just wave my hand, and nod and smile and say okay-ill-let-you-be, I can't do that, I'm a mother!!! Something like that, hihihi.

And. If you're a guy who has a crush on the perpetually writhing, pouting Mandy Moore, bring extra pants. A dry pair. Hihihi. Please ask your friend, LYH :-P) Oh, and I loved MM's black polka-dot dress in the last scene ;-)

I couln't help note how different my relationship with my mother is to that of the girls'. Gilmore girls' Lorelai starred as the eldest, 30-something, psychologist-daughter Maggie who when accused of keeping a vital info from her baby sis, exclaimed, "Mommy made me promise!!!" Hihihi. Cute :-D

I don't know how she does it, but I never feel like my mom is actively pursuing to run my life. Ever since I can remember, I have made many major decisions without even consulting her. Close as we are now, she'd consider herself lucky if her darling youngest daughter happen to tell her controversial life choices in an oh-by-the-way fashion. Diane Keaton was so cute and funny in the movie, now I'm thinking my mom (my idol, my ideal person) should have run my life! Haha. Naaa... I like things the way they are :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home