Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): Energy reading

Tuesday, March 13

Energy reading

You're tired, cranky and definitely not ready to take on any major projects. Unfortunately, you've already been signed up for several. Oh, just grin and bear it.

I think I'm going somewhere far in May and June but shall confirm in the next weeks. Ask me where, ask me where! :-D

Simon's back in the Philippines for meetings. Have managed to take him out twice before he leaves soon. (Kaso napahiya yata ako, mashadong relaxed ang Parokya nung nanood kami, hehe) He visited our office today and saw my mess of a desk! Haha! Naloka sha! Capricorn pa naman. :-D

but my bedroom looks like heaven now :-D i've packed away "winter" stuff; gave away 2 big bags of rarely-/never-worn clothes (and another 2 bags of shoes) so that everything inside the closets and some that are folded and laid in the spare bed are only for summer! should save me half the time deciding what to wear each day :-D

speaking of summer, it's cold! in the early mornings at least, when roomie rudie and i go out for our 20-bucks-per-session tae-bo class :-D im sooo excited to go hiking! our soon-to-be guide keeps texting when we want the first climb. March? Before Sagada in April? Then Laguna in May? :-D So fun to plan. I might even take up Simon's challenge to climb the highest(?) mountain in Asia -- Mount Kinabalu in Malaysia.

oh i love goals. :-) :-) :-) i made new ones this weekend while i was trying to rejuvenate myself. was feeling so burned all day last Friday, i was the ultimate grouch.

later in the evening, my boss invited me to dinner out.
i said, nooooo! i want to goooo! (leave the office.) im sooo stressed today!
-- Kaya nga, let's go and eat.
" No! I don't want to eat! I want to scream for 2 days!"
So sabi nya -- sige, I won't bother you all weekend, you can scream all you want. O, Smile."

Wehehehe.

Morning walks at the Quezon Circle feels like im being given a new lease on life each time. Thank heavens. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home