Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): a world without strangers_part2

Saturday, July 7

a world without strangers_part2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDS!

Thank you for being a part of my life, and very recently, a beautiful part of my Eurof adventure, I'm so glad I got a glimpse of your german world ;-) Next time ulit. Mwah! Lab you.

~ ~ ~
Took a coffee break out of the office 'round midnight to chat with a friend. He had yet to hear about my trip last May-June.

I still don't have time to blog but see below my quick note to my sister about it ;-)

in a few words--i really really liked myself while i was there. i quickly managed to adjust to the weather -- some foreigners were shocked to see me in just a shirt and cargo pants -- while protesting against the g8 heads in 14degrees Rostock in germany :-P while i confronted the frozen cities of brussels, the hague, amsterdam and rostock, i basked in my self-discovered glory under the heat of the berlin sun ;-)

i went to the opera in Berlin! woohoo!!! in my new mini dress andjeans! haha! kanami sg mga germans, ka mga buot! and in Amsterdam,this bus (tram) driver didn't let me pay! haha!

sister! i fell in love with berlin! and consequently, this australian fell in love with me! hahahahahahhaa. pateh. feeling ko lang :-P

i made lots of new friends in the 3 countries, 6 cities that i've visited, i can now roam in europe and not have to spend for hotel hehehe.

what im most happy about is how i and my heart and my self just seemed to open up to people -- welcoming them, and really getting to know them. And imagine how touched i am to intuitively see them gradually knowing me in return, and liking and loving the ME that they see. aww.

daw ka sagad and ka saja lang gid bal-an sakon didto! in berlin, I was with 4 campaigners from australia, norway, and bolivia and they were all 31 years old to my 28 but they let me take charge. "So, claudette, where do you wanna go? What do you wanna do? What would you like for lunch? dinner?" Hihihihi. I was loved, and respected, and looked up to. Grabidad! ham-ot sila dayon sg akon witand humor . At one point, shaking his head in (perceived) awe, he asked, grinning, "is there any limit to your wit"? I don't even know where my words and ideas came from. More amazing is that, I didn't feel especially pretty when I was there. I was getting fat from eating stress, I was too busy too dress up special, and I had pimples as I was lacking sleep for weeks and yet, i felt like I was glowing. haha. naluyag na ko sa self ko!

i also fell for these 2 who were born in July. and they cared about me. awww. ;-)

~~~
i told amrit "Like you, they really found me funny! and Crazy!"
Amrit: seriously, i've been telling you for years. time for a career change
me: lol!
Amrit: you're just a natural

Me: and i made lots of friends!
Amrit: well, you do that everywhere you go. quite a remarkable talent....

i miss you miss you Sizzly! wish we can talk! mwah!

love,
fraulein C

~ ~ ~
Just talked to a friend who i asked to pick up my jacket that I left in Brussels last May. He has gone back there at the end of last month and visited the hotel we stayed at and claimed it for me. He is now in New York, off to Munich, then India, then Nepal and then Bangkok where we'll meet next week. The jacket reminds me a lot of Amrit's travelling shades :-D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous dare say...

bakit hindi pumapasok ang comment ko?

oh man! did i say, happy that you have new posts pala?

miss ka na ni mader. this morning, she said, "kadugay kay detdet mag-about ah."

:D take care dear,

rudie

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home