fasten-your-seatbelt-and-come-fly-with-me ;-)
don't get on that plane! please...
as it was spoken by a 'secret psychic' friend, i panicked, ohmygod, does that mean im going to die??? the plane will crash???
ah no, i just don't want you to go, hehe
Coz me dying in a plane crash would just be so funny, and yet anti-climactic. I simply cannot die right now, not after what i've gone through - busying myself silly at the office for more than 2 weeks now in preparation for a series of meetings we're organizing in the NGO-haven of Thailand, in the middle of mercury-retrograde season!
Yep, it seems I just get busier than ever, resulting much from my increasing control-freakishness @ the office and unwilling-ness to delegate. Lalala lala lala.
Im flying to Bangkok tomorrow, and I must not explode into a thousand pieces mid-air, as I'm too curious to see how we'd all manage to stay alive and kicking [ass] for 12-days.
I think I may have turned too OC now, but I'm proud to say I haven't lost my temper no matter how the previous days have driven all of us crazy. I have remained cheerful and chirpy. [aren't they the same? well, i am.]
I have had nightmares -- waking up in the middle of the night hearing voices --- the koreans! the malaysians! wahehehe.
I have everyday experiences when someone would reply to my email [with my text attached] and ask the very questions that my previous email has already covered!
My patience has been tried too many times by this local budget airline.
There have been so many instances when people I've talked with fouled up that really, the only thing that has curbed my Uranus thunder is my acquaintance with the backwardmoving planet of communication.
And so, I've managed to see and charm visiting relatives from the US, and buy a nice-looking bed for my room in time for my mom's visit (woohoo!).
What I haven't pulled off is catching up with friends here and new-found friends abroad. I hope I remember my stories when I get my free time. And I will. I don't think I'll be doing any more travelling outside the country after july. Not till December anyway. ;-)
So yeah, I can't die today.

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home