Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): :-)

Tuesday, March 22

:-)

Thank you brother dear, for your patience and kindness
I will do your papers soon, promise! ;-)

Thank you sister dear, for your loyalty and forgiveness
I am a brooding spoiled brat but you love me nonetheless

Thank you V for your strawberry shakes and capricorn stories
I am “lost” somewhere but know that you always have my (silent) support ;-)

Thank you LYH for your curling iron and your unwavering friendship
I may not always show it, you may not always know it, but I do love you :-)

Thank you Universe, for a much-missed chat with my niece
and for last night’s stretch of sleep

Still spinning and floating but am off to the beach in a few days, to frolic in the waters, to marvel at the corals, and to (please please please) get a hold of myself ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger :) dare say...

V thanks you :D V wishes you loads of nice restful sleep :)

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous dare say...

too!too!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home