Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): "past the point of no return"

Tuesday, March 1

"past the point of no return"

before we forget everything, i just want to apologize for whatever pain i may have caused u last year regarding the thing involving us and a friend of mine. i apologize.

replies in my head
  • :-(
  • okay.
  • what can i say? You made your choice. Now you're sorry.
  • :-( :-( :-(
  • you apologize but are you sorry?
  • so why are you sorry?
  • how sorry are you?
  • why now?
  • it's too late.
  • you're too late.
what i told him was it's late but apology accepted.

A part of me still wants to explain what he did "wrong". What he did that was hurtful. What he could have done but didn't. I want to scream, why couldn't you have just believed me then?!? You should have known you could trust me.

We haven't talked for months. I wonder what got into him to send a message. Does he want to talk and is waiting for an opening? I wonder what he means by his apology. I want to know if he's really sorry.

Or maybe it's just all about the full moon in Pisces making people more emotional, more nostalgic than usual. I also thought about him a few days ago. In the end, i just chose to be happy with the unsolicited apology. It will do.

Now we can "forget" everything. :-)

Past the point of no return -
no backward glances:
our games of make believe
are at an end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home