Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-)

Thursday, October 7

my 20 year old niece is heartbroken and i can't take it! :-( :-( :-(

seems that her ex- bf has found comfort in the arms of another girl (from silay) after just 3 months. and he stupidly promised my niece he would love her forever. (my eyes rolling) The guy, a fixture in our bacolod house for 2 years, has deleted her in his list of friendster contacts. Hmp! How immature!!! And he emailed her a sorry note and that he's willing to talk with her if she wants.

I shouldn't worry too much, my niece is a happy girl, and not lacking attention from friends and fans. She has actually met some guys over this period but i can totally understand that the moment a past great love has let you go, that youre not #1 in his heart anymore, it sucks. It hurts!!! Shit. I am grieving like this is so much worse than my friends' heartaches... or my own.

i am more miserable for her than i ever was for me after my first breakup 4 years ago.

Dahon sent an sms recently quoting a palmolive girl who described herself

“I am a typical aquarian: smart, with streaks of insanity and irony... I can be
very friendly yet I hate intimate relationships” – vt, Palmolive girl

Do Aquarians really tend to hate intimate relationships? I am hesitant to write more about this because i usually just contradict myself.

Let me just say that if my relationships with men were more like my friendships (i.e. affirming, nurturing and not restricting) plus the satisfying sex, then intimacy is a piece of chocolate cake. yum. :-)

After analyzing the guy in our YM conversation, my niece suddenly exclaimed : "shit, naaawa na ako sa kanya." I said, "you know when you genuinely feel pity over someone who has hurt you, it's some kind of sweet effortless revenge. You're turning into a goddess! Hihihihi."

I told my niece if they do get to talk, to tell the guy : "1)im happy for you 2)im happy for me 3)i forgive you 4)good luck to the new girl." hihihi. is that so bitter? but he probably wont notice :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home