the priestess and the politician
I am so disappointed. I texted a friend “Waah! Ayaw ko na sa kanya!.... Super differing views, patronizing, and a little bit mayabang….”
Went out with him last night and we mostly argued. I can’t believe we belonged to the same political youth group in College. I flared up when he said the main reason why Filipinos are poor is that they are lazy. That’s a big insult to millions of Filipinos working three to four kinds of jobs a day just to survive!
He believes social change lies only in the hands of the middle class (and the academe), to hell with the lower class. Aaarrrggghhh!!! It was a nightmare! I wanted to walk out! But I didn't. I stayed on and argued some more. A most unusual date.
And if he thought I’d feel better if he tells me in that patronizing tone that my office’s debt audit campaign is worthwhile, he’s completely mistaken. I already know.
Kept telling me how it is in the Senate or Congress or Government as if im an alien. Nothing annoys me more than to be lectured on things I already know about. Hmp.
But the night ended with a kiss. Lots of it. And he’s great!!! Damn.
And he’s the handholding-type. Sweet. Tsk tsk.
I don’t want to see him again but I want to kiss him again. What to do??? I will see him in a few days. Or tonight?

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home