the moon and i
Samtyms! Naluluyag talaga ako sa sarili ko. :-D
Last night was my kind of party. I had a great great time @ a commemoration party of activists.
Unlimited free drinks saggitariusly provided for by someone up until that night, I used to openly detest hihihi,
free food from just about every person who passed by,
the presence of interesting people who move the world (or at least the NCR region hehe)
close friends to hang out with and cheer me on ;-)
other friends to catch up with :-)
Crush-es! -- to set my charms on (just for fun!) :-D
The FACE to the controversial name I kept hearing in the past months,
and one decent guy to play the getting-to-know-each-other game ;-)
It was all the kilig moments an aquarian could ask for.
(would have loved to dance but it was not that kind of party, anyway, will do belly-dancing this Friday ;-)
Cinderella went home with this year’s awardee for sweetest kiss on the cheek ;-) When she entered her gate, she was grinning and giggling, her beam much brighter than the moon’s.

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home