Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-)

Thursday, September 16

"Liza, did i tell you why I missed Sting's concert here in 1996? My best friend, my highschool classmate (aka her then crush), and my then-future-1st-bf all went to Rizal stadium that night while I opted to stay home with the excuse to study for next day's exam but i was actually secretly looking forward to a telebabad session with another guy (that they didnt like). Hehehe."

Now I see I had some stupid priorities back when I was a college sophie. Hehe. I don't know what happened to that guy. He who so worried my friends and orgmates trying to protect my 17-year-old heart :-D After 3 months, we lost contact coz the night of my 18th birthday, I got drunk and got myself a boyfriend. :-p

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Will and Grace

Been entertaining thoughts of moving in with my friend Ivan in November when his housemate moves out. I don’t know if he’s as excited as I am or whether or not he knows what’s truly exciting about us being housemates. It’s this: we are an on-again off-again friends and co-workers. Hihihi. Some days, we get a kick out of being ‘mean’ to each other. Squabbling with him is a delightful way of releasing negative energies. Then oh-so-suddenly, ill be all saccharinely sweet, saying his name in my sing-song tone with matching beautiful eyes and he can’t help but melt. Oh yes. Hehehe. (He rarely reads my blog, tough luck if he sees this :-D)

Goddess friend is also excited coz she imagines us as the villagekids’ version of Will and Grace. Hmmm. Not so. Hehe. He is no caring and loving Will, he won’t cook for me and make coffee for me. He makes a big fuss when malling with the girls. He loves an Aquarian but it’s definitely not this one! Haha!

Unlike my ex, he won’t find my mess adorable; unlike my sister, he won’t find it tolerable. (Or is it that we are both the messy-type?) He will have opinions about how to beautify our common area (living room, dining, kitchen, and terrace/laundry area) that I may not necessarily share and he won’t always let me have my own way. He will have ‘bornot’ days (rainy days) when he won’t talk to me.

But we will have our moments. Watching tv, sipping tea or hot calamansi and the air sign-to-air sign understanding and thirst for fun and adventure. He is a Libran, I am assured an aesthetically-competent dwelling place, for us and for our guests. And we will have more more night-outs! He’s the one who provides the office with this monthly brochure—the urbanite’s guide to events and destinations. (French filmfests, concerts, musicals, cafés, etc.) Yum.

Obviously, today is peace time ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home