Officially yours,
By my friends’ and co-workers' power of suggestion vested in me, I hereby declare him as my “official” crush. Hihihi.
We were together just last night and today I saw him again when we went to a Senate hearing session today. He came up to me and offered his hand ala ‘mano po’. I wonder what that means. I’ve known him since ’99 and he’s always seemed to me like the ma-diskarte type. But last night, he was surprisingly timid (?). We talked serious political suff. (What kind of flirt is he? One ex-bf flirted seriously and one was seriously, a flirt.)
It seems ill be seeing him more often. For work reasons. Hala.
My friend Ivan says “he’s yummy.”
And he’s going to Bacolod this weekend (business trip) and Im going there with my sis. And we’re gonna see each other. La lala lala….

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home