the retrogrades of Mars and Venus and Mercury
I need to have my 3 piles of laundry washed and delivered by Thursday so I can start packing in the evening so ill have clothes to bring to HK on Friday morning. But then again, maybe I won’t have much to bring if Im supposed to be bringing winter clothes. :-S I don’t have a decent and comfortable pair of knee high boots. Or calf-length boots. Or any kind for that matter.
I haven’t started buying Christmas gifts and I won’t have time or money before Friday. By the time I get back, everyone will have gone home to the province, or abroad. Grrr.
I have to go to a press con tomorrow as part of photo ops. It’s at 1030am. And I may have to pick a fight with someone because he’s so fuckin’ lost, he has no idea that compliments from him come off as insults.
Im thinking of not going home to Bacolod this Christmas. It will solve a lot of things. But I’ve been itching to go home since June, how could I not? Ill just have more money and more time to spend on…nothing with no one. Chaks!
But no, these are NOT why my niece is calling me a beautiful disaster. And I won’t beg to disagree.

(photo by Pansy)

2 Comments:
i have a "threat" for you :D hehehe. my comfy pair (not heeled) of BROWN (repeat, dark brown :P) ankle (not knee nor calf :D) boots is for you to borrow if you want ;) ... oh no! my jacket's black! (black kickers?) ... but the brown will go with the orange fleece sweater so there ;) ... see ya later!
ORANGE!
BOOTS!
LATER!
Yay!
:-D
Post a Comment
<< Home