Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): I want marshmallow. Now.

Tuesday, November 29

I want marshmallow. Now.

Wwaaaahhhhh…

This type 7 is super frantic.  Why  am I always always putting myself in this situation!  Hmp!

Apart from being efficient wardrobe consultant, I’ve run out of ideas to distract my boss from my matrix-assignment.  She’s leaving the country in a few hours and im still not done.  And she needs to take it there.    

I really need to focus.  I can’t just keep on daydreaming about fixing my room, or buying that bookshelf, or going to that bazaar, or surfing for garage sales and more feng shui tips.  Tsk tsk tsk.

Oh by the way, yes, you are all invited to my and grace’s housewarming on Friday.  You should know my address, if not, email me ;-)

My boss just asked “how are you doing?”  
Me:  Panic.
Boss:  What do you mean panic?  Don’t tell me that, or I’LL panic.
Me:  Okay.  (goes to the fridge and grabs some ice cream).  Hmm hmmm…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home