dinner for 2
The office is having a very nice Christmas dinner out tonight and families are invited and I’m the only one without a +1. It’s not like it’s a new experience for me, I’ve never brought anyone to intimate office gatherings before. But today I just want to keep pouting my lips and brood and insist to my boss to count 2 for me. She keeps asking but who is your plus one?
I don’t know. Basta!
with matching crossed arms and scowling face.
Hehehe.

(photo by Pansy)

1 Comments:
ang taray ng horoscope ko.
If you are waiting for someone to come and fill all of your needs, and, in particular, your emotional ones, you may have to wait a very long time. You are responsible for fulfilling your own needs, deedee. If you don't, you will be eternally dependent. This would be unlike an Aquarius, and certainly unlike you!
Oo naman. Hmp.
Post a Comment
<< Home