Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): "Mango shake in room temperature"

Monday, April 4

"Mango shake in room temperature"

Housemate Ivan slept all day Sunday, getting up only at 6pm. Nothing wrong or unusual with that really, I know a lot of sleep-hoarding Librans :-D I just want to compare our sleeping hours and productivity last Sunday because we both slept at around 4am Saturday night. What i know about his saturday was he had some relatives come over in the afternoon, and later in the night, he had a date ;-) I had a far more hectic saturday starting at...

9 am, I “rushed” to gleaming for our MNG fitting. I tried on hundreds of tops and pants and 2 lovely dresses and sashayed back and forth the dining and living rooms, the dining room serving as very comfortable fitting space. (claustrophobic exhibitionist girl).

2 pm cabbed to makati to hang out with dahon and the rune princess. I couldn’t convince them to go swimming three floors down, they rather liked grocery shopping. So I went alone. It was the first time I swam busily, even more than at swimming class in college. just because I was too conscious of the presence of one guy. We were the only 2 adults swimming in the company of 5 kids. He made friends with the kids so I heard his name called. But I didn’t want him to make friends with me. (Hah! Assuming!) :-D So that whenever he’d swim over north where i was, id go south and vise versa. times ten. Times twenty. I did laps. I very rarely do that. So i got tired. I was panting! Whew! I couldn’t leave the pool as dahon forgot to leave me her key. I didn’t want to tambay in the lounger, just because. That was one exhausting hour. Thank you for the sandwich and the chips, rosey cheeks. :-D

9pm, I hurried back to QC for an 8pm thingie. Hmmm, a recent fave —playing betrayal @ the house on the hill with lyh and the dnd boys. We played 6 rounds that night, finishing @ past three am. (14 games so far, and im the only one not made traitor! Hmp!) Slept at past 4, woke up at 10 and ran home to welcome cleaning lady (who didn’t show up.) The sun was oh-so-shining so I did the laundry instead. 11am, Joanna wendy came by with moving truck to drop big round dining table, book shelf, bench, ref, study table, stove and gas tank. I spent the early afternoon eating lunch, moving newly acquired furniture in, up and about. All this time, Ivan lay sprawled in his single bed oblivious to the noise.

5pm, watching showbiz tv, I couldn’t suppress my ice cream craving any longer. I ran to the village supermarket three blocks away. Bought ice cream, iced tea, etc.

I return to find ivan watching tv. I unloaded grocery and whipped up uncomplicated pasta. Tuna and cheese ;-) We watched tv all night, I knew I had to sleep for next day’s mob but gma seduced us to watch lotr. Had a lot of fun laughing together as we dissected, overanalyzed, mocked and parodied this favorite movie.

We slept at about 2 or 3am. Shit, I had a busy weekend! This morning, Ivan left for the office ten minutes to 7. Winner! Me, I bargained for a little more sleep, dreading wake up calls from officemates. I managed to arrive at the office @ 8:30 and they were still there! Im winner-er! Hehehe.

Anyway, Saturday night traveling back to QC, I thought to myself, I really got an interesting life no matter how simple. Simple in the sense that I am not too busy at work, nothing much is happening, i don't have serious problems, I don't have current heartaches, and Im not excruciatingly in love with anyone. there's nothing and no one to really "deal" with right now. everything is just is. and I just am. :-)

Interesting if only for the silliest things like language and the people I find myself with. In the morning I spoke tagalog in ilonggo accent (to promote world peace) and also, out of habit. In the afternoon, I was with high school friends who asked “why are you speaking in tagalog?” so we talked in ilonggo, tagalog accent? Saturday night, I was with people who speak in English whenever they gather. Imagine if I was fluent in French, Deutsch and Nihonggo? Hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home