Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): coming clean

Thursday, August 5

coming clean

Sometimes I really feel like a pampered, spoiled co-worker. One of my officemates willingly and ‘impulsively’, cleaned and organized my desk! It means a great deal because I never suggested such an act to her, and if you could see the mess on my desk, I wouldn’t be able to deny being a slob. Yikes. It’s piles and piles of various, unrelated stuff.

Personal letters, official letters, important files that I have been trying to find, lyrics, emails, comic strips, choco crunchies, post-its, scratch papers, bills, books, happy peanuts, choc nut, diskettes, cds, calling cards, receipts, t-shirt, and some more garbage. Sigh.

A friend complains that her new crush is OC so now she’s trying to extinguish the fires of desire hehehe. OC people make me uncomfortable too. They make me feel more un-neat than I already am. While I have accepted that i am relatively more untidy than people i know, i refuse to conclude that it totally reflects the arrangement of my life. Hehe. But I love OCs when their being such forces them to deal with my clutter themselves without bothering to lecture me :-D

My officemate should take a look at my room. It’s a haven for those who want to clean and fix all the time. An ex wants his baby picture back coz it’s the only one he’s got and I promised to send it last month. My deadline is tomorrow. And I still haven’t found it. I am so terrified. I don’t welcome that scorpio sting. So, I shall stay up late tonight and pray to the universe that I find it somewhere in those paper boxes, and plastic boxes, or behind the bookshelf, or in one of my bags, or the laundry basket…. Haay. I should just have told him I lost it. Tsk tsk.
Lesson: It pays to be organized…
Lesson learned: but taking the easy way out is easier and saves a lot of time :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home