good to be back!
"you're not answering my text, goddamit!" - dahon @ gmail (Dahon's the woman who taught me (us!) to speak swear words in highschool.)
The reason of course, is that i was cooped up at home, bedridden, sick and smart simply amazing cut me off. Hihihi. How gloomy. Actually, i had a fine time. Happy time. I surprised myself that I didn't get bored. I only finished one book (Nick Hornby's Songbook, a gift from goddess friend) which is a lot of laugh. Nick is a gago-gago. i am almost tempted to really like pop music :-D
I daydreamed mostly. About my future life with friends and a friend. Hehehe. I find the last three days very special because that's the longest in a long while, that i spent time with just myself. And i like the company i keep, truly :-) It was like i didn't have any sorrows at all. Which is not quite true. Though i didnt really try to muni-muni, i guess one tends to when one is alone. But I was detached in a positive way without even willing myself to. I was happy and content and dreamy :-) i wasn't even pissed that i was sick. I accepted it wholeheartedly. hehehe.
But I missed the SONA rally yesterday. tsk. Im sure i made my sister happy, she was begging me not to go, even if i felt much better (which i didn't). Though from what i've heard, i didnt miss much. Late afternoon, somebody texted me "u okay? i heard (my group) was dispersed?" Good thing my phone line is disconnected. Else, I'd have been forced to reply "im okay, im in bed, fantasizing about you." Shameful, hahaha.
Anyway, each time a friend would text me, they get included in my daydreams, haha, so that even friends who texted from out of the blue made it to my great parties! ;-)
today, im well. hmm hmmm hmmm...

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home