Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): Friendster

Wednesday, July 21

Friendster

yesterday, my boss, engrossed in a che guevara book, left me well enough alone
so that despite Destiny cable's frustrating comings and goings, i 'managed' to substantially
 surf friendster again after almost 2 weeks. 

huhuhu.  there's too much information there.  like his friends' testimonials,
in which i see my name, but also "other people's" names...waaahhh!!! 
and his testimonial for a particular could-have-been.  hmp! 
lips in permanent state of pouting and brows crossing, i go next door to emote to goddess friend. 
nagseselos ako!  huhuhu. 

i wanted to resign.  go on leave for a month.  go somewhere.  somewhere far. 

at dinner with my sister, i said i wanted to go on vacation to forget. 
"do you want to go home?" my sister asked.    home is bacolod.  hmmm. 
will think about it.  i absolutely miss my mom and my nieces but i might get bored.

hehehe it's not actually about the friendster thing, but i do need time to relax and reflect and detach.  
 i did just that when i came back to the office and had a telebabad session with another friend
while googling and friendster-ing her Mr. M.   hehehe. 
and there's  this affirmation for shifting light that pansy emailed from babaylan.com


"I align my mind and heart with all the intelligence and goodness of Spirit to realize the true abundance intended for me.  I know in each moment I am free to choose.  I know my attitude completely shifts my reality.  I know I am totally responsible for everything that happens in my life.  My past is nothing more than the path I've left behind.  What drives my life is the energy I generate in each of my present moments...."



so then i tell Dahon, i guess everything's not that earth-shattering after all

when one starts to sit still and focus.  but whining can be fun too :-D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home