Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): ...the truth or something kind?

Thursday, July 29

...the truth or something kind?

im just wondering how the night would have gone if dahon didnt allow me to comment on her new sofa set.  hehehe.  shit, im going to be murdered for blogging about this.  on our way to her new place/gift box, she was warning me not to say anything mean about it.  but that she still would know if i was just being 'plastic in the event that i say i like it.   oh my.  the girl likes to torture me.  hmp.

anyway, so we got there.  and i was worshipping the bed! queen-sized and wood!--not metal.   (What about the sofa, D?)  and the oh-so-vain wide-and-tall mirror!  (D, the sofa?)  the space-saving dining set, and neat tv rack.  (the sofa, dahon sing-songs) and of course, the full length windows.  Finally, I say, "Uhm, can i say something about the sofa?  Really?" 

----sofa comment deleted----

Hihihi.  I really like it when I am able to say what I really think or feel about something.  Or someone.  Not that im a war-freak.  I actually prefer that everything is positive rather than ugly and negative.  But i dont like to be plastic.  I try to avoid that all the time.  So that's probably one of the greatest insults one can hurl at me. 

Sometimes it's extremely thrilling when I find myself in the position of having to disagree with an opinion of an 'authority'.   To prove that am not a yes-person just because im 'inferior.' 

Of course I tell lies too.  Haha.  White lies :-D  Don't we all?  But I tell the truth when the 'perfect' time comes.  Hehehe.   If all-out honesty is inconvenient at a given moment, i just smile or keep quiet, or make that poker face.  That should say enough.  :-)  So that it used to shock me when I find some people being super friendly face-to-face with the people they loathe.  Why bother???

Ack.  I don't want to end this sounding like a personal ad.  Im honest.  So what?  Hehehe.  This is such a lousy incomplete post all because i want to talk about Dahon's sofa.  Oh god.  and goddesses and the universe.  please stop me, i want to post a picture of me on that couch!  Anyway,  some of you will get to see it when she holds a housewarmingparty this august.  hahaha. im doing the inviting!  another murder-provoking act!  dahon, im just trying to help.  hehehe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tastes

For the second time in less than 2 weeks, dahon and i have proven that we really have different tastes.  Hehehe.  I didnt go nuts on the flavor donuts she chose for me last week.  And last night, I frustrated her that i only ate the berry filling of Berries&Cream and gave her the rest of the dough from Breadtalk -- her latest discovery.  I liked the boring French Garlic much better.  So that, we've agreed that next time, whatever she recommends, I avoid.   Hehehe. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home