now here's an interesting dream, having slept after a drunken night out.
I was being toured by friends of a friend in this big warehouse-like place with lots of working machines, metal chains going up and down and everywhere. [possibly coming out of my fascination for the movie The Prestige]. I was asked to test something which would require me to go down using this elevator with no walls, steam coming from below. Down I went with only cables all around me, anticipating and excited, when suddenly I screamed, Stop! Stop or I'll burn! I couldn't understand why they let me down that far, when it seemed it was going to harm me. They couldn't understand my protest, they seemed to think it was perfectly fine. But yes, I stopped and came up again, relieved to be on safer ground. Whew!

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home