ano na lang mangyayari sa buhay ko today??? Buti ka pa, maligo ka lang, everything is fine na! that's grumpy Rudie on a Saturday morning after downing 5 red horses the night before.
Lol. :-D
A hobby these days. therapy actually. taking a bath at night. i mean, a long luxurious bath and not a 10-minute shower :-D With matching tealights, 4 violin pieces coming from my old reliable n7610, warm water, Karma soap and olive oil. Imagine that. A hot, humid summer night, darkness but with tiny tealights flickering around you, sensual music in the background caresses your heart, while you slowly lavish your skin with the refreshing musky scent of Karma, warm water cleanses, purifies, pulls you to a warm embrace. And finally, a drizzle of olive oil to massage and polish your already soft and smooth skin...so you glisten like a goddess... ready for bed. .... I swear it's magic! right there in my lovely cube of a bathroom :-D
but yesterday, bornot ako. :-D
a grade school classmate came across me @ Friendster and requested to be added as friend. Then he sent a message. "How are you? Are you married?"
!#$%^~&*!!!
I am fine. But I do not appreciate your question. (katalaka ah.) why do you
ask if Im married?!? If I am, does that mean you wont speak to me again? The
answer is no, Im not but what does it matter??? why should it be
a priority question???
Hmmmmp! (Hihihihi. Issues alert :-D But I did stop myself from clicking the send button. )
K wasn't so lucky. Asked me who's my roommate these days. Ignored it for as long as I could because it's such a silly question 3 months too late. But somebody was persistent.
So I said "Si Rhoda, dati ko pang sinabi yan, at lagi ko namang nami-mention sa blog ko! Tsk!"
Wahehehehehe. Natatawa na lang ako sa pagkabornot ko. Buti naman wala akong nakaaway. Baka mahirap mag make-peace especially that Mercury starts retrograding (for 3 weeks) today. :-D That's right, the second time this year the planet's dancing backwards, seducing us to take things slow and re-think, re-view and re-consider.
Wish me luck, readers, I have a wedding dress to fit into in 2 weeks. Need to refrain from raiding the ref ;-)

(photo by Pansy)

1 Comments:
hiya dette! i think i know who ure referring to...hehe gradeskul classmate?haha received an invitation just recently from one of our gradeskul classmates too and the question sounds familiar..hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home