What dance are you?
Love and romance are very much in the air today,DD. It is likely that the flame is going to be turned up a bit today under an existing relationship. Perhaps you and your romantic partner have been in a bit of a rut lately. Today you are likely to see him in an entirely new light. He may do something completely "out of the blue," such as send you flowers or leave an erotic email message on your computer, that opens your eyes to who this person really is. You remember all over again just why you two fell in love.
Sinungaling! (Even though in another universe, I am romancing a certain BM, hihihi), I am not in a relationship at all! And dance therapy last night hypothesized why that might be! It’s because I can’t be led! Wahahaha. We started Swing in last night’s session and teacher KC and Rudie must have exhausted their patience trying to turn me around. As if that’s not enough, I also happen to not know how to lead! Lol. I guess I just want to dance without thought to who leads and who follows. Hmm. How very aquarian. And we all had fun ;-)
oOo
How are you? My courageous niece asks the bold question.
In what sense?
As a whole :-)
Hmp. As a whole, I’m not whole. :-p I am some parts excited, some parts lonely, and some splashes of fearful. :-D
Excited would be waking up or coming home to shower with Karma soap from Lush. I swear, that darn block of all-natural/organic fragrant oils was made just for me. It’s like coffee, chocolate,vodka and a hug! -- an all in one bathtime extravaganza :-) :-) :-)
Fearful would be 5 seconds before getting up from the couch to cook dinner and I still don’t have any idea how to go about making the tofu-chicken-pesto pasta that I had press-released since lunchtime. Half an hour later, Rudie, forkful of pasta approaching mouth, says You’re a very good cook-er. Woohoo!
The lonely part is inedible and doesn’t merit blogspace.

(photo by Pansy)

1 Comments:
...not that i think relationships are all about leading and following. It's a challenging dance that involves a lot of complicated steps and what makes it easier (and don't forget fun!) is when you lose control and discover your rhythm over and over again ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home