:-)
After two days of prison visiting (and negotiating), and a night of noise barrage protests, my horoscope has this to say ...
Today you should attend to domestic affairs, your personal life, and family matters. Also it is a good day to withdraw into yourself and think things over. There are times when nothing is more important than getting in touch with yourself and your personal work. Demoralizing ego defeats are quite likely with this influence, if you concern yourself with matters that are not related to your real, inner needs and concerns. That is why it is so important for you to be alone or with your closest loved ones in your personal world. This is the only way to determine what your real needs are and how you should satisfy them. Within your personal sphere you can have very satisfying experiences today.
And so I think about you. And seeing you yet again yesterday. Must you always try to catch up only whenever we accidentally meet? I ran out of words to say. I should be pleased that Im kind of invincible. Maybe I am. But Im not sure that I like it that I am even unconsciously trying to protect myself from you. It was weird that I was almost cold without the bitterness. I knew you wanted to engage me, your small talk was predictable. And for a few moments, how I wished I did feel vulnerable and just fall apart. Fall. But it was not the time. And the universe is wise. ;-)
Don't just keep coming back. Try harder. We can be friends. But not in an instant. And not from this distance.
Julia Fordham sings...
Don't say your world lights up when I smile
'Cos you know it's too late for talk like that
And as this love fades, we both know that I have been betrayed
I'm not looking for the answer, baby
I'm just looking for a little love
We're all looking for something, baby
And for a minute, a minute, a minute
I thought it was you
I thought it was you
I thought that it was you
I thought it was you
Don't say that you'll be there when I need you
'Cos where are (were) you when I need(ed) you now (then)
I need you
The truth hurts
Ooh I'm hurting now I'm hurting ooh
I'm not looking for the answer baby
I'm just looking for a little love
We're all looking for someone baby
And for a minute, a minute, a minute

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home