Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): This and That

Tuesday, May 31

This and That

Yuck tita! What are you watching??? Yuck!!!

The yuck thing is this sappy Korean telenovela I’ve started to follow, (whenever I catch it on tv at least). I like the 2 lead characters, the female –spunky and pretty, the male – an adorable asshole who can’t express his love. Hehehe.
I just beam and tell them “It’s okay, you’re entitled to hate it coz you’re all still very young and pretentious. :p”

oOo


The second time I watched Revenge of the Sith, I went with my highschool friend jen and her bf, the undeserving love-of-her-life. Twas a good thing I’ve seen it before, I’d have had a tantrum as she kept asking me questions regarding the story during the movie. Aaarrgggghhh. I didn’t think I had to explain basic star wars that night. I even had the heart to pity her bf who couldn’t concentrate on the film. Yikes.

oOo

Me: grabe, lahat ng pamankin ko, may mga boyfriends, ako wala!
Nephew: eh ikaw naman kasi, tinatago mo mga boyfriends mo. Pano namin makikilala?
Me (bursts of protests): Hinde ah! Wala na! Dati pa yun! Wala na ngayon talaga. Promise!

oOo

Nephew: So, whatever happened to _? (guy circa 2003)
(Same guy my nephew entertained for 2 days when he came to bacolod before. My nephew struggled to speak tagalog and took him (us) to the beach and fed him big fish and other seafoods. He even voted and campaigned for his political party.)

So lest it breaks his heart, I simply said “Oh, you know. We just didn’t work out. J”

oOo

Now that Im not in a relationship, I find it easier to talk to my mom about my relationships in the past --relationships that I never once admitted to any of them. It’s funny, I can’t remember now when they started asking me about my ex enrico, when for 4 years that we were together, he was just THE suitor to them. I guess they knew all that time, but loved me enough not to persecute me. Hehehe.

oOo

After 1999, I met enrico’s familyagain in sm city Iloilo. His mom asked me where I work. She must be wondering if I’m better off without her son or vise versa. Oh, im much better off, Tita. Thanks. :-D

oOo

My niece got this once-in-a-blue-moon sms message from her bf “Clar, palangga ta gid ka. Please don’t change. Mwah!” My niece, pleasantly shocked, hurries to me “hala tita, whats with him?” I guess “baka lasing sha. Niece: Hinde ah. Hinde man guro ah. Me: “And what does he mean by please don’t change? You can’t promise not to change. Hmp.”

Actually what I wanted to say was “you deserve to be loved and be treated kindly, so it’s a good thing that he says that. Don’t make him forget it.” :-)

oOo

I was watching game 2 of heat vs pistons with my 2 nephews and they were arguing about one player’s height. He’s 6’2”. He’s 6’5”! No, he’s 6’2”. No! Tita o, si joepet, ga insist gid na correct sha bisan wrong! Grabe, confident pa na sha.
Hehehe, how to say “Oh, i do that all the time. Hihihi.” ;-)


oOo

My mom has kept silent after a sea of tank tops and short shorts got out of my giant pink backpack. I thought I’d gotten away with it. 2 days later, “that’s a very short skirt, do you wear that to the office?” Hinde, pambahay lang to. Hehehe.


oOo

Magpakabait kayo ha, don’t let your lola worry over you too much, she’s so thin, she needs to rest and feel good and eat up.

Tita, sa yo lang naman sha nag wo-worry eh.

oOo

Nephew picking me up and welcoming me home: Haay, GMA should do something major and really look for funds to pay our debts. Then we’re all going to be fine.
Me: But most of our debts are illegitimate and immoral and we shouldn’t pay for them.
Nephew: No, we should pay for them and now so we can move on….

7 days later…

Nephew driving me to airport bound for Manila: Okay, if I were president for a day, I’d issue a decree to reject the Philippine debt.
Me: Yes, because we are actually the Creditors. The First World owes us historical debts.
Nephew: huh??? Tita, that’s another story. Let’s not go there.

Oh well. He should make a great one-day president. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home