Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): On a serious note

Tuesday, January 11

On a serious note

I am seething in rage over my siblings' childishness, sulking (very unreasonably) and ignoring my mother since the holidays. I bleed for my mother because she's getting old and she derives happiness mostly from her children and grandchildren and she always tries to understand , and she's always more than kind, and extends every kind of assistance and what does she get in return? Resentments and silent treatment. My heart breaks because there's a part of me that wants to give up living and working in Manila and go back home just so i can spend every day with her but these siblings of mine, they are punishing her for their own stupidity. Heavens, what is wrong with them? (So in a mad rush, I wrote my brother a letter in absolute Ilonggo, berating him and 2 other sisters. Want to shake him up so he'll come to his senses.)

I am tired of dating. Again. I am tired of making room for not so meaningful interactions. I want real intimacy. Basta.

I will spend the afternoon working and just that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home