Goodbye Keys
since the first day I started to move into my new place last November 20, I am happy to announce that as of yesterday, I have totally, absolutely moved out ALL of my stuff from the old place. I am now one set of keys less. Who would have thought it would take almost 2 months? Hehehe.
Many thanks go to my friends for their cars, their energy and strength, heavy-duty boxes and moral support (LYH, the German Echanos, Buddha, Arnie, and Pansy), my landlady for packing up the final massive batch of stuff, and my sister for everything. ;-)
some lines and insights:
- i need more shelves
- Ivan: "DD, ang dami-dami mong lamps!"
- the TV won't work with a candy-cane antenna
- i am sooo disorganized
- the importance of not losing your closet keys :-(
- while prying open my locked closet with a screwdriver, "Ivaaaan, nakita ko sha last night, nandidiri ako! kung bakit minahal ko sha. yuck yuck yuck!"

(photo by Pansy)

2 Comments:
let me try this other comment facility. do i know those sheets?? what is "the common life"??? is it mine??? for a moment, i got tense about what your housemate was measuring, hahahaha! his books pala!!!! :P
hahahaha!!! imagine Ivan measuring "something else" against his bookshelf. hahaha!
Yes, do use blogger-comments. haloscan has limited memory :-(
That book from brother dear, also known as Love, Marriage and Feminism. I haven't decided if i like it. the first part is textbook-y.
the bright blue sheets make me feel like im floating in water. o di ba, succumb to emotions
;-) Thanks V.
Post a Comment
<< Home