Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): Gay Rights are Human Rights!

Friday, December 10

Gay Rights are Human Rights!

One cold but sunny morning @ the apartment

Me: (calling out Ivan's real name) maliligo ka na ba?
Ivan: Ket?
Me: Sabay na tayo...
Ivan: (with eyes bulging in shocked amazement, his voice shrieking) Ano????!!!??? Yuck! Kadiri ka!!!

Hahaha. That's my housemate. He's allergic to me. :-D
What I meant of course was, he should take a bath in his bathroom downstairs, at the same time that Im taking mine in my bathroom upstairs because I want us to walk to the office together. Whew!

Anyway, Good Luck tomorrow to our office's delegation to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) Pride March

See these overworked, underpaid darlings parading as

of Debt and Discrimination Busters
and Anti-Privatization & Anti-Discrimination Police
I have a feeling costume parties are here to stay ;-)
Photos to be posted soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home