Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): Bacolod Bits

Tuesday, November 30

Bacolod Bits

Pansy @ YM: DD, do you realize that you've been hobnobbing with socialists and socialites...?

Hehehe, yep, I had a fantastic 4 days in bacolod spending time with people from different perspectives and fashion :-)

Many thanks and my love go to:

the Teachers who made me feel so good about the kind of Work that I do

my ever loyal yaya-Mama who fuzzes whenever im hungry and forces anybody to leave the bathroom just so i could pee, hihihi.

Brother D : who was very supportive, and had (blind) faith that i could do well what i proposed to do in his school :-)

the Brokenhearted who reminded me about feeling

the Batchmate who showed me a wonderful time

the Babies (nephews and nieces) who made me realize I have nurturing abilities to offer :-)

and my Beautiful Birthday Girl mother dear who loves and listens and is once again proud of me :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home