Attuned :-)
Before my home-alone Sunday drama, I actually made breakfast, and cooked(!) lunch(!) for me and this friend in politics. We were supposed to have a meeting at a nearby café but I decided to invite him over because I didn’t want to be rushing on a Sunday morning, especially when I’ve only just gotten back from a sleepover in Makati. Rudie missed lunch of lobsters loosely based from gracie’s donna hay recipe. I say loosely based because I added some extra ingredients like gin :-D and more salt and calamansi instead of lime, and it was flavorfully-steamed instead of char-grilled hehe. Except for doubting my lobster-cleaning skills, I was otherwise a wiz in the kitchen, if I may say so myself. And I must, because nobody else can, not yet anyway :-p It was magnificent! R loved it. He almost finished the lobsters, but I asked him to leave some for Rudie hehe. Think ill be cooking those bugs more often. ;-)
Last night I told Rudie that R and I had a grand time talking over lunch. Aside from sharing tasks and angsts, it was really a delight to be discussing chakras and revolutions. And nourishing the body, the mind, and that which is oft forgot – the spirit. I like conversations that flow so easily. You reveal, you learn, you question, you learn. Lively, friendly, positive. Nice :-)
Saturday night, I I found this book @ Rosey’s, Sydney Omarr’s Cooking and Astrology and it says there that Aquarius’ most ideal dinner mate is Sagittarius. True or not, the thing is, I really like talking to this R. He always makes me feel good about myself, but never through a superficial and plain-flattery kind of way. I feel respected, and really heard. I must have “raved” too much about him, so that Rudie “had” to include him as person #3 in this random questioning of “if you were to pick from the 3, him him or him, who would it be?” :-D Like I told V a few nights before, maybe if he weren’t who he is, I’d fall (slightly) in love. But he’s just not my type. His kind soul is probably one of universe’s little gifts to me but I don’t believe we are meant to have a romantic thing. None at all. At least not in this lifetime. :-)
So then Rudie and I moved on to discuss who we really like. She really really likes This person. She says it and smiles. Grins. She smiles, dreamlike. Full of love, full of fondness. And more. Then she asks, so is He the one you really want? I nod Yes. In that way that you really can’t think about anyone else, even if you wish to. Dreamlike. I smile. Like a burst of feeling both expressed and contained. :-) Eh ganun talaga eh. ;-)
~ ~ ~
Vivi is meditating, Rudie is hanging up her paintings, LYH is dancing jazz. I want all three. But maybe I shall start with just combing my hair. ;-)

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home