How Do You Say I Love You in Chicago?
Wehehehehe. Revolution of the heart by way of gmail. [some paragraphs missing]
Subject: How High the Moon
Dearest
Sending you an excerpt of an email I've been wanting to send to you for a long time now but couldn't bring myself to. I was too scared :-D
But today, courage sneaked in[sic] while I chewed on a cheeseburger. So here goes.
Subject: because you once said I'm a Filipina who goes after what she
wants
...over the last few months and through no fault of mine, :-) I
have come to REALLY like you. I mean, I'm crazy about you like you
wouldn't believe it. :-D
....I am asking because I don't want to mistakenly put meaning to the things that you say and the things that you don't.
I know it's crazy, outrageous, astrologically-defiant, logistically-impossible, and politically-challenging, but what I would really like is for you and me to be MORE a part of each other's life. :-D I need to know if you might want that too. So do you? :-)
.... It's a shot on the moon, but you know me, I always believe I can take on any of the heavenly bodies :-D ....
with some hope and agenda,
claudettedette ;-)
Before another Philippine revolution comes to the fore, let me just say, I love you. [there'll be awkward times for sure] but no matter what, you have a friend in me, and I will always like the person that you are. :-)
love peace and justice,
c :-)

(photo by Pansy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home