Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-)

Wednesday, June 30

Grrr...
I hate it when anonymous people call! Even when you've asked them to identify themselves first. I'd have to activate call barring and i dont like to because it bars text messages as well :-(

Anyway, I am happy staying at home today. A wednesday. Enjoying my room on this cold stormy day, relaxing my muscles (all that running around yesterday in a protest demonstration), pampering my skin, my poor face, my eyes (teargas! a first time experience. is there more to come? :-( ).

Finished a good, good book called Instances of the Number 3. Im glad you 'forced' me to buy it Pansy pants ;-) Beautifully written, very witty, lots of quotable quotes, simple truths about life and love and friendship, and triangles and squares :-)

My landlady (the best reason why im staying in that house) cooked this Ilonggo soupdish (of veggies and shrimps). Marvelous. Back home, we call it las-wa (w/o accent on 2nd syllable) but she insists its Ilocano and is called something else.

I'd be happiest though if there were any chocolates in the house. I want Kitkat!!! or hazelnut cadbury. or even Milo. Oh why oh why have I stopped storing sweets at home, knowing i could be this lazy and not move and go to the grocery, even at the risk of serious starvation? :-( My sister volunteered to bring some tarts but i had to decline because she will insist to check out my room and she will be dismayed with the mess, and...and... sigh.

Dahon is watching Spiderman. I hope she enjoys the film. Me, Im happy with my bed. :-) My daydreams amuse me. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home