faith, fairy, fate
5 days of paracetamol-dependence and I was still not well so when my sister suggested a hilot/faith healer, I had to say yes and eagerly so. I’ve always daydreamed that one day, I accidentally perform a random-act-of-kindness to an elf or dwarf come to visit from the grey havens where Elrond, Galadriel, Bilbo, etc retired and the elf will reward me with good fortune. But yesterday, the faith healer told me I inadvertently harm a female elemental that’s why I’m “suffering” now. She said it must have happened a month ago and that the rainy days have weakened my resistance.
Anyway, I should feel so much better very soon. Except that it still freaks me out (just a little bit) what she said about me having strong?/deep? Spiritual something, faith I guess and that I’m supposedly always “protected” by Jesus. Jesus??? I was never a good catholic high school student and I’m not sure I have a religion now. So I want to believe she meant deep faith in the divine. That’s the second time I’m told by people who are “psychic”. I don’t really have a problem with that if only I can just figure out how true. What do they see? What do they really mean? How special is that? What do I do? (Because, I don’t want to see dead people or spirits floating, hovering around me. Yikes.)
The best part however is that I got her to read my palm for free. She had many things to say about other life aspects but I asserted that she hurry and get to the lovelife stuff already. It was good reading. Hehehe.
P.S. I just learned that faith healing is done online now too. One of her clients is in the US and they use a webcam to treat her. Cool. :-D

(photo by Pansy)

1 Comments:
hiya :D after days and days of "justifying" pages and pages of my paper, i come upon your blog text, left-aligned. hmmmmm. too tempting. hehehe, the things one notices.
miss ya :D priestess. bless me for i have deadlines and deadlines to deal with.
vv vv
Post a Comment
<< Home