Image hosted by Photobucket.com a little messy, but full of love ;-): what's it all about, alfie?

Monday, July 18

what's it all about, alfie?

Last night I told V V that it was a pre-fever night. I was feeling all the symptoms.

My throat hurt whenever I swallowed. (I will never never smoke 3 nights in a row ever again! Even if those were really really fun nights with kool company :-) )

I was restless in bed even at past midnight, my legs were weak and shaking and clammy. From going around the 4 Greenbelts with girlfriends. But that was fun, if only for the newfound insight that one of the things you could do at Cheesecake, etc. is to compare nipples. Well, almost. Except that lazy Sunday old couples would have been too shocked. So one girlfriend suggested to use her cameraphone to take a shot of one particular set of nipples for the rest of us to see. :-D

And my poor toes! Huhuhuhu. I will never never never have pedicure in makati ever again! My toes were sabotaged! Oh i so hated that girl! Each time I cried out that it hurt, she just smiled and blamed it on my toes. I said "sinugatan mo ko!" But she replied, beaming "Maam, wala pong sugat, wala namang dugo eh, nabugbug lang." Like i should be grateful and start counting my blessings. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!! So eventhough she probably got paid less than the minimum wage, and she looked like she was 4 months pregnant, I felt so justified that I didnt leave a tip. Hmmmmmmppp.

And thats why I was late meeting you Michael. It wasn't just the lap-ok. My wounds were stinging so that I couldnt summon enough Aquarian energy to be my usual mean self to Pisces :-p

so last night I was hot and cold, sweating and chilly. But this morning, I found that I could actually get up. and the shower didn't feel so cold. I could walk and not fall down from dizziness. I was a little nauseous but could still eat a banana. How could this be? I was prepared to accept I'd be sick. I thought i'd be texting the office my sorriest im sick message. But no. Im just a little unwell and you wont even know from the way my sneakers bounce. Hmmm hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home